DPM MAGAZINE FLOORPLATE - GLASS BREAKER
Transform Your Magazine Into Convenient Car Glass Breaker
When a handgun contains a magazine with the DPM floorplate with the incorporated carbide tip, the handgun itself can also be used as a hammerlike tool for the breakage of glass panes without disrupting the overall function of the handgun.
- Tactical & Rescue Use
- Professional Effectiveness
- Your Glass Breaker is Always Within Reach
- A Necessary Tool for Everyone
- Machined from aviation-grade anodized aluminium.
- Black hard anodise coating.
- Carbide Tip Grade K-10 special for impact
ATTENTION: For 9mm Magazine Use ALWAYS the Factory Black Safety Plate. For Glock 40 S&W Caliber Magazine Exchange the black color Factory Safety Plate with DPM Red Safety Plate that is included.